PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty streaming radioio 192k streams

JeffNK
2012-03-30, 23:34
Over the last several weeks I have started to have trouble streaming radioio 192kbps to my SB Touch and SB3. Nothing has changed with my network setup that I am aware of. A stream will connect, play for a second, then go into Paused or Stopped mode. Sometimes there is a rebuffer but never successful.

Are any other forum members experiencing this problem.?

Regards, Jeff

toby10
2012-03-31, 02:26
No issues here streaming 320k stations to three WiFi SqueezeBox players.

Sure there are no new WiFi signals near you possibly interfering? Are you using LMS on a computer? If yes, is that server computer wired? Tried streaming directly from MySB.com to see if it may be a server issue? Can you play lossless music from your server without issue?

JeffNK
2012-04-19, 21:00
Over the last several weeks I have started to have trouble streaming radioio 192kbps to my SB Touch and SB3. Nothing has changed with my network setup that I am aware of. A stream will connect, play for a second, then go into Paused or Stopped mode. Sometimes there is a rebuffer but never successful.

Are any other forum members experiencing this problem.?

Regards, Jeff

This came right on my Touch without me doing anything (at least as far as I know). Still a problem on my SB Classic though. Exactly the same symptoms as before. Except that if I get the stream going on the Touch and then synchronise the SB3 to it, the latter works fine.

Jeff

JeffNK
2012-04-19, 21:05
Sure there are no new WiFi signals near you possibly interfering? Are you using LMS on a computer? If yes, is that server computer wired? Tried streaming directly from MySB.com to see if it may be a server issue? Can you play lossless music from your server without issue?

Sure there are no new WiFi signals near you possibly interfering? Not as far as I can tell. Are you using LMS on a computer? No I have LMS running on the Touch; the problem occurs whether I am connected to LMS or connected to mysqueezebix.com. If yes, is that server computer wired? NO my setup is wireless. Tried streaming directly from MySB.com to see if it may be a server issue? I tried on my laptop that but I can't remember the result. I'll try again. Can you play lossless music from your server without issue? I can play lossless music from an external hard drove connected by USB to mt Touch without problems. I can also play this music wirelessly by connecting the SB3 to the LMS on the Touch

Thanks for replying to my post, Jeff

toby10
2012-04-20, 00:48
I can only guess there is something within your network or ISP causing issues or those specific streams are not working correctly.
I can stream 320k stations to my Touch + Boom + SB3 + Radio all using the Touch as it's server, no problems.

Tried other stations? Sure the 192k RadioIO streams are basic MP3/WMA (not AAC)? Maybe the URL has changed? Try directly from the RadioIO menu's and not a saved favorite? Go to player > Internet Radio > Search > *enter* Deep Vibes, see if this plays fine on all of your players without the issues you describe.

JeffNK
2012-04-30, 16:14
Thanks for the response. I'm away from home at the moment but will try to resolve this again when I return.

Jeff