PDA

View Full Version : CBC app broken?

chenrikson
2012-03-29, 09:21
I cannot get the CBC app to work properly. Message is to the effect that the app "cannot parse". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and also reinstalling LMS -- the problem continues. Is this just me -- do I need to delete LMS and reinstall from the start???? Any help would be appreciated.

catosmr
2012-03-30, 06:58
I've been experiencing this problem for over a week now. It's frustrating having to listen to CBC in my own timezone (via the Internet radio channels on the SB).

Not sure what other forum to mention the problem. I lobbed a note on the cbcmusic website.

catosmr
2012-03-30, 12:08
Reposted with Nicole's permission:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Nicole Goodman wrote:

Hi Stephen,

Yes I think it has something to do with our 3rd party streaming provider, for some reason the streams are being geofenced when they should not be...

[...] we're working through the issue - we'll let you know the fix as soon as we have a response from our provider.

Regards,
Nicole Goodman
CBC Music

chenrikson
2012-03-30, 18:02
Thanks for the reply -- I hope we get them back. In the meantime, I note that my CBC app still doesn't work -- even to getting me to hear about the wrong country, which I could hear last week. Now -- nothing (sigh).

KaptainKanada
2012-04-06, 01:32
I note that this post is quite old, but I am still seeing an issue with the CBC App on the Squeezebox. "Cannot parse" is the the error.
The app seems not to be working.

Any ideas?

Reposted with Nicole's permission:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Nicole Goodman wrote:

Hi Stephen,

Yes I think it has something to do with our 3rd party streaming provider, for some reason the streams are being geofenced when they should not be...

[...] we're working through the issue - we'll let you know the fix as soon as we have a response from our provider.

Regards,
Nicole Goodman
CBC Music

KaptainKanada
2012-05-11, 18:20
There seems to have been no forward movement on this issue.

Mnyb
2012-05-11, 22:58
* anyone contacted CBC

* anyone contacted logitech support ?

* or used the official forum (not this one).

* anyone filed a bug yet ? http://bugs.slimdevices.com/