PDA

View Full Version : Transporter Group

Recoveryone
2011-12-06, 15:10
I have been a SB user for about 6 years and I have 3 classic SB, I have just upgraded to a Transporter and I am shock to see there is no discussion group for the transporter. I was hoping to be able to tap into some of the tricks and short cuts that have been found over the years to make this new addition to my system a really awesome experience.

aubuti
2011-12-06, 15:13
Notice that you also don't see forums for SliMP3, SB, SB2, SB3 or Transporter.... The model-specific forums were created starting with the Duet. Most of the threads about the Transporter are in the Audiophile forum. Also, searching on Transporter or TP will turn up what you need.

Recoveryone
2011-12-06, 15:22
Notice that you also don't see forums for SliMP3, SB, SB2, SB3 or Transporter.... The model-specific forums were created starting with the Duet. Most of the threads about the Transporter are in the Audiophile forum. Also, searching on Transporter or TP will turn up what you need.

Thanks, still sad that the top of the line model is treated like a step child.

garym
2011-12-06, 17:31
Thanks, still sad that the top of the line model is treated like a step child.

I don't think having a forum section is particularly related to anything. And anyhow, the Transporter was never improved after the original version and has been pretty much dead as a product for years. They still are selling off some of the old stock, without the navigation knob, but for all practical purposes, the Transporter is not a step child, it is a child that moved away and hasn't been heard from in a long while. Doesn't mean the child is not up to something useful (as my Transporter still works very nicely!).