PDA

View Full Version : TRANSPORTER : "This player is already registered to another user"

grantura25
2011-11-30, 20:21
My Apps : "This player is already registered to another user. If it was purchased from someone, ask them to delete the player from their account and try again."

This is driving me crazy - been trying to solve this for months. My TRANSPORTER will play music - but will not list of process anything under "My Apps". To access Napster had to uninstall and reinstall and launch from Gallery to use it. Napster finally RIP today so I decided to subscribe to Premium Spotify and install the plugin. All configured in mysqueezebox.com but zero joy on the player although Spotify 1.0 listed in "Plugin Modules".
The post on Triode plugin for older players didn't appear to match my setup?

I called Logitech support and they were unable to help? Said could not support a transporter.? I paid 1k for this mega streamer and I can't stream on it?

Transporter Firmware : 84
SBS V 7.5.5 r32671
Platform : armv5tel
Perl 5.1

Help!

garym
2011-11-30, 20:32
My Apps : "This player is already registered to another user. If it was purchased from someone, ask them to delete the player from their account and try again."

This is driving me crazy - been trying to solve this for months. My TRANSPORTER will play music - but will not list of process anything under "My Apps". To access Napster had to uninstall and reinstall and launch from Gallery to use it. Napster finally RIP today so I decided to subscribe to Premium Spotify and install the plugin. All configured in mysqueezebox.com but zero joy on the player although Spotify 1.0 listed in "Plugin Modules".
The post on Triode plugin for older players didn't appear to match my setup?

I called Logitech support and they were unable to help? Said could not support a transporter.? I paid 1k for this mega streamer and I can't stream on it?

Transporter Firmware : 84
SBS V 7.5.5 r32671
Platform : armv5tel
Perl 5.1

Help!

Call customer service with MAC address and they can remove from the other persons mysb.com account. You must use triodes spotify plugin. The official plugin works only on the radio or touch. Triodes works well as I use with my transporter.

Sounds like you have several issues. Take care of registering to your mysb.com account first. Then deal with spotify. By the way MOG works well too with official app but must run LMS 7.7.0. . Triodes plugin Has some issues running on some arm machines. Can you try server on different computer as a test. Can you play your own music ok? What about other apps. Pandora?

grantura25
2011-11-30, 20:42
>Sounds like you have several issues.
Yes - ever since I upgraded the SBS to 7.5 on my QNAP its all gone face up
>Take care of registering to your mysb.com account first.
>Then deal with spotify.
>By the way MOG works well too with official app but must run LMS 7.7.0. .
What's MOG for an aging sliverfox who is not up to speed with the latest apps?
>Triodes plugin Has some issues running on some arm machines. Can you try server on different computer as a test.
I will fix the MSB prob first and then test on PC
>Can you play your own music ok? What about other apps. Pandora?
Yes streaming local music from SBS works fine. I can also access Internet Radio etc. Don;t use any other apps?
Thanks.

garym
2011-11-30, 20:48
MOG is just another music service like spotify or napster or rhapsody etc.