PDA

View Full Version : Slacker Premium?

reneallard
2011-11-19, 11:18
Being in Canada, with few music services, and having just recently been told that Napster Canada is packing it in, it would be really nice if Logitech offered access to all the Slacker Premium options (artists, songs, and albums on demand). It seems to me the future of music streaming is more about music service integration - and less about DLNA...

johnas
2011-11-19, 12:28
Being in Canada, with few music services, and having just recently been told that Napster Canada is packing it in, it would be really nice if Logitech offered access to all the Slacker Premium options (artists, songs, and albums on demand). It seems to me the future of music streaming is more about music service integration - and less about DLNA...

Reneallard, Slacker Premium is not available in Canada. Slacker does not offer this subscription option here on any platform. Slacker Radio Plus is the subscription they offer (no ads, no on demand music, unlimited song skips, mobile device support). Slacker Canada seems to have a pretty limited music library at least based on my experience.

MeSue
2011-11-19, 12:47
Vote for it - http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17281

reneallard
2011-11-19, 13:29
Actually, Slacker Premium IS available in Canada - I have it on both my iphone and ipad. Full on-demand access to millions of artists, along with their premium radio services. I've had it for months now, and really enjoy the service - especially since MOG/Spotify/Pandora etc. aren't available in Canada, and since Rdio is not available for Squeezebox period (although available in Canada on other platforms. I will definitely vote for this bug/enhancement.