Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpc
    • Jun 2007

K-Love won't play on SB3

I used to listen to K-Love on my SB3 but just within the last week it has stopped streaming for some reason.
    Are other people getting the same error as me when trying to play k-Love using the "search internet radio" option? I think its looking in the radiotime streams..
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Michael
  • toby10
    • Jul 2007

You will have to be a little more specific, there are several K-Love's

Comment

• mpc
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by toby10
      You will have to be a little more specific, there are several K-Love's
      Is there!? I only see one - it's the whichester one I think...

Comment

• toby10
        • Jul 2007

No, I mean in the world, outside of SB.
        I have no idea where you live nor which one you want to listen too.
        Freq? (ex: 97.5), Station location? Format/genre?
        EX: vTuner is reporting two K-Love stations both in California, 107.5 in LA and another in Sacramento (no freq given).

Comment

• mpc
          • Jun 2007

No, I mean in the world, outside of SB.
          I have no idea where you live nor which one you want to listen too.
          Freq? (ex: 97.5), Station location? Format/genre?
          EX: vTuner is reporting two K-Love stations both in California, 107.5 in LA and another in Sacramento (no freq given).
          Ah OK, I live in the UK so I am only seeing the 1 station listed when I search internet radio for K-Love...

Comment

• toby10
            • Jul 2007

Well that station is doing a good job of preventing internet listeners.
            It is not listed at all in some of the largest internet radio databases.
            vTuner, Reciva, IceCast, iHeartRadio (may be US only listings)
            The one place I find it is where you found it, on TuneIn (SqueezeBox) but is unsupported.

Comment

• mpc
              • Jun 2007

Well that station is doing a good job of preventing internet listeners.
              It is not listed at all in some of the largest internet radio databases.
              vTuner, Reciva, IceCast, iHeartRadio (may be US only listings)
              The one place I find it is where you found it, on TuneIn (SqueezeBox) but is unsupported.
              So it's not just me then....
              I have received the following response from TuneIn
              "Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. Unfortunately the station
              requested we remove their content from our service. Please contact the broadcaster
              for further information. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Comment

• mriman
                • Dec 2011

Klove url's

I can help... once I can post links.

All though there are several "KLove stations" the feed is sydicated. That is they all come from one.

See the url's listed in my post below.
                Last edited by mriman; 2011-12-09, 04:01.

Comment

• mriman
                  • Dec 2011

Klove url's for Squeezebox

current as of 12/8/2011

KLove: http://listen.emfcdn.com/play/klove_high.pls

KLove Christmas:

Enter these as Favorites from your SB itself, or from mysqueezebox.com

Comment

• MeSue
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mriman
                    current as of 12/8/2011

KLove Christmas:

Thanks! My sister loves this station. Now I can set it up for her when she visits.
                    Sue
                    "If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and blow it out."

In Use: 1 Touch | 1 Booms | 6 Radios (Sold: 1 Boom | 1 Duet | 1 SB2)
                    Logitech Media Server 8.1 on Windows 10 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
                    Find me on Last.FM | Twitter | Rhapsody
                    My Journey to Musical Bliss | Squeezebox is Dead. Long Live Squeezebox.

Comment

• mpc
                      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by mriman
                      current as of 12/8/2011

KLove Christmas:

The second link (christmas one) doesn't work on my SB3? I have just copied the link straight into my favourites but it doesn't recognise the format...

Comment

• toby10
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mpc
                        The second link (christmas one) doesn't work on my SB3? I have just copied the link straight into my favourites but it doesn't recognise the format...
                        Correct, that stream is in AAC format which your SB3 cannot play when connected to MySB.vom.
                        You must play AAC streams through the LMS server program on your computer, SB3 connected to that server, LMS will transcode the AAC to a format the SB3 can play.

Comment

• NurseER
                          • Jul 2011

Klove

I'm also a listener of KLOVE. The link that you posted is the correct radio station.
                          I have a Squeezebox Touch, and I"m unable to play the station. I'm a novice at this, and I'm sorry I don't understand how to make it play this radio station. Can you please help me understand?

Thanks
                          Elizabeth

Comment

• toby10
                            • Jul 2007

On your computer, using either the LMS or MySB.com web UI, navigate to Internet Radio > Tune In URL, paste that URL into the box, click Tune In URL button.

If it plays on the Touch and it is the correct station simply save it to your Favorites by clicking on the *heart* icon located next to the stream name.

Comment

• mriman
                              • Dec 2011

Klove Christmas streaming 2012

Posting in this old thread to keep Internet searches directed to one spot.

Our Christmas stream quite working.... Sarah to the rescue.
                              Either enter directly into "Favorites" or use mysqueezebox.com and add it to your favorites there (Account required).

Received 12/10/2012

Here are the Christmas URLs for this year:

miisolutions.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, miisolutions.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

miisolutions.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, miisolutions.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

http://emf.wl.miisolutions.net/live/...christmas_high <<<<<<< I am using this one and it works for sure.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. Merry Christmas!

God bless,

Sarah Outman
                              Correspondence Assistant

Comment

Working...