PDA

View Full Version : Spotify sync with other players

botze
2011-11-07, 06:47
Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I did some searching in the forums and did not find my answer.

My question is: Is it possible to play Spotify on the Squeeezbox Touch (not from the PC but internally in the Touch) and sync this stream with other Squeezeboxes that CANNOT play Spotify internally (SB Classic, SB Duet)? I understand it is possible with SB Radio, that can play Spotify on its own. But what about these other players?

I have recently bought a Touch and am thinking of expanding with more players.

All replys are greatly appreciated!

garym
2011-11-07, 07:06
Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I did some searching in the forums and did not find my answer.

My question is: Is it possible to play Spotify on the Squeeezbox Touch (not from the PC but internally in the Touch) and sync this stream with other Squeezeboxes that CANNOT play Spotify internally (SB Classic, SB Duet)? I understand it is possible with SB Radio, that can play Spotify on its own. But what about these other players?

I have recently bought a Touch and am thinking of expanding with more players.

All replys are greatly appreciated!

No. Because you need triodes spotify plugin to play spotify on other than a touch or radio. And you can't install a plugin on the internal SbS of the touch. This would all work if using SbS on a pc however.