PDA

View Full Version : How to contact Logitech Customer Care - Catch 22

Gadgety1
2011-10-20, 00:36
I've been using a SB for several years.

1. When I try to log into my Squeezebox account I can't.

2.I therefore asked for a new PW, which was sent to me in the mail. I try the new PW. Still cannot access.

3. I try to contact support through support@mysqueezebox.com and get an error reply mail saying support must be contacted through www.logitech.com/email.

4. To do so I need an account.

5. I cannot access my account.

6. I try to establish an account with my old account name. I get an error message from the Logitech web page the account already exists.

7. I could try to establish a new account name, but I assume that it will tell me to register the product, and when I do it will probably tell me this product is registered under a different account name.

I've got two questions:

A) How do I get hold of Logitech customer support to get some help?
B) Is my assumption under 7 correct or wrong?

Thanks!

didjean
2011-10-20, 02:03
Have you tired to call them via the support line? They are quite effective by phone.

toby10
2011-10-20, 02:09

7. I could try to establish a new account name, but I assume that it will tell me to register the product, and when I do it will probably tell me this product is registered under a different account name.....

Correct. If a newer player (Touch/Radio) you can change them yourself to your newly created MySB account.
Older players would require you contact support with the player's MAC number so they can delete it from your old MySB account on their end.

Gadgety1
2011-10-22, 01:12
Thank you both. I didn't even know they had phone support. Localized even. Will try that and hopefully they can help. Thanks again.