PDA

View Full Version : question re: forum rules

socistep
2011-10-17, 06:45
Hi All

I'm about to list a SB related item on eBay, I was going to post a link on here however don't want to break any forum rules - Never really see anything for sale on here so I'm guessing its not allowed. Can someone please confirm for me?

thanks
Ian

vrette
2011-10-17, 06:49
Many people have posted that they have various SB items for sale (including me). It isn't a problem. In fact, I think they should start a separate "For Sale/Looking to Purchase" forum. It might not see a lot of traffic, but at least people who were buying or selling SB items would know where to go.

gizek
2011-10-17, 23:20
+1

I think there are many of us who would like to see "swap" forum.
I have already managed to conduct 2 successful transactions here.

Kevint
2011-10-18, 00:42
I agree, I would like a sub-forum for buying/selling. It should be considered whether it is just private or traders as well. If traders are allowed should they pay something?

Ultimately though it's up to the forum team - they will be the ones who have to put the effort in to administer/moderate.

Kevin

sc53
2011-10-18, 07:41
I had the same question recently, and listed my SB3 Classic with upgraded power supply for sale in the General Discussion forum. Still available if anyone is interested!

vrette
2011-10-18, 08:23
I would suggest anyone who is interested in a For Sale forum drop a line to the webmaster. Just use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right hand corner of the web page.

gizek
2011-10-18, 08:27
Guys I opened a new thread for that.
Any interested are welcome to put their opinion and thoughts how such a forum should work.