PDA

View Full Version : sonos at target

maggior
2011-10-13, 16:26
I was in Target this evening and in the electronics section setup predominently on a endcap was a display for Sonos with functional demos. That was quite a surprise. Too bad squeezeboxes don't receive the same marketing. It looks like sonos is really stepping up their game.

JJZolx
2011-10-13, 18:43
I was in Target this evening and in the electronics section setup predominently on a endcap was a display for Sonos with functional demos. That was quite a surprise. Too bad squeezeboxes don't receive the same marketing. It looks like sonos is really stepping up their game.

Well, unless Sonos is going out of business, why shouldn't they market their only product? Not quite the same with Logitech, where they took a flier on a product line that they never really understood, and are now letting it die on the vine.

socistep
2011-10-14, 06:21
unfortunately Logitech doesn't seem to market Squeezebox at all

I'm off to the Manchester (UK) show www.manchestershow.co.uk at the end of this month, Sonos have a display and there is an airplay demo with Denon however no sign of Logitech

Also just logged onto the site above and the top advert banner was talking about getting streaming advice from the Cyrus stall

pski
2011-10-14, 07:45
unfortunately Logitech doesn't seem to market Squeezebox at all

I'm off to the Manchester (UK) show www.manchestershow.co.uk at the end of this month, Sonos have a display and there is an airplay demo with Denon however no sign of Logitech

Also just logged onto the site above and the top advert banner was talking about getting streaming advice from the Cyrus stall

Best Buy was also clueless, thinking the Radio was only for internet radio. They had no idea it would also stream your music (or that you could use it to listen to your music remotely.)

?