PDA

View Full Version : 30% off

scooot
2011-10-13, 11:33
hi all,
i recieved an email off logitech as they contacted me in error and as a way of apology they have given me a code that gives 30% off a purchase.this code must be used by the 18th of october.maybe this is just good sales pitch or wether what they say about contacting me in error im not sure but i tried the code and it works.i am not in the market for any new products so if anybody wants it,its all yours.regards scott

danull
2011-10-13, 20:42
hi all,
i recieved an email off logitech as they contacted me in error and as a way of apology they have given me a code that gives 30% off a purchase.this code must be used by the 18th of october.maybe this is just good sales pitch or wether what they say about contacting me in error im not sure but i tried the code and it works.i am not in the market for any new products so if anybody wants it,its all yours.regards scott

well if nobody else wants it, I've had my eyes on the logitech alert systems for a while, maybe it would work on those? ;-)

scooot
2011-10-14, 08:20
hi danull,
private message sent.regards scott

danull
2011-10-14, 09:00
Scooot - looks like it is invalid on the Alert system. I sent you a PM but also posting here in case anybody else has interest (they'll know I didn't use it).