PDA

View Full Version : Remove mysqueezebox.com from favourites

billytkid
2011-09-07, 13:59
Hi all,

how can I remove 'on my squeezebox.com' from my favourites?

I dont use mysqueezebox.com and its annoying its the first choice

thx

Will

garym
2011-09-07, 16:28
Hi all,

how can I remove 'on my squeezebox.com' from my favourites?

I dont use mysqueezebox.com and its annoying its the first choice

thx

Will

I don't think you can remove, but it is easy to simply move it to the bottom of the favorites list (click, hold and move the item in the WebGUI). Or if you really don't want to see it, create a favorites folder and put it inside the folder with a name that is less annoying.

p.s. This is a relatively new thing. Many, many people begged for this feature (i.e., being able to add items in mysb.com and also see those items in SbS).

billytkid
2011-09-08, 01:06
Hiya,

I tried the click and hold and it didnt work, but I have found the solution!

In the web gui hover over the favourites link and to the right an edit button appears, click on this and you can then edit and even delete the shortcut!

thx

Will

garym
2011-09-08, 03:59
Hiya,

I tried the click and hold and it didnt work, but I have found the solution!

In the web gui hover over the favourites link and to the right an edit button appears, click on this and you can then edit and even delete the shortcut!

thx

Will

yep, you have to be in edit mode for all that stuff. I didn't know you oould delete the mysb.com shortcut. excellent!

bonze
2011-09-08, 11:27
yep, you have to be in edit mode for all that stuff. I didn't know you oould delete the mysb.com shortcut. excellent!Yes - but I think it will reappear again the next time it connects :)

billytkid
2011-09-08, 11:29
Yes - but I think it will reappear again the next time it connects :)

Nope, looks like its sorted it.

I've even rebooted the NAS a couple of times to make 100% sure

:)