PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect time display

gruntwolla
2011-09-06, 04:15
Hi again folks,
Got myself a Sheevaplug multiboot the other day,and am quite proud to be able to report a successful outcome, except for the fact that all my squeezeboxes are now 75 minutes ahead of time. I have set the server to GMT, but cannot find anywhere to actually set the correct time. The server on the plug is the latest version ( 7.6.2 )

If I switch one of my Squeezeboxes back to the server on the desktop, that player then shows the correct time. Am I missing something simple here?

Oh yeah, one more thing. What happened to all the previously available interfaces ( fishbone etc)?,

Trev

gruntwolla
2011-09-06, 09:17
I got the answer from the 3rd party forums. Working fine now,

Trev

garym
2011-09-06, 09:28
Oh yeah, one more thing. What happened to all the previously available interfaces ( fishbone etc)?,

Trev

all the other interfaces (fishbone, etc.) no longer available starting with 7.6.1 SbS.

gruntwolla
2011-09-06, 12:30
all the other interfaces (fishbone, etc.) no longer available starting with 7.6.1 SbS.

I liked that fishbone interface as well.I knew I shouldn't have updated! In your opinion, is 7.6.2 that much better, or would you revert back to a stable version pre 7.6.1. Now I'm running sbs from a Sheevaplug, I'm not planning on using the web interface as much - I'll probably use it even less now - it just looks Heath Robinsonish ( imho),

Trev