Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike Snow
    • Aug 2010

Adding album to current playlist on Touch with 7.6.1

I just updated my Squeezebox Server to 7.6.1 on a ReadyNAS NV+ (from 7.5.2). I got it to work after initially experiencing some scan difficulties, so I'm happy with that. But I'm having difficulty finding some of the functionality I'm used to using on the Touch.

Specifically, when browsing by albums before, I could open an album to see the track listing in the Touch, and at the top of the screen was a button for the album that I could use to play the entire album, or add it to the current playlist. I believe it was pretty much equivalent to the options to save/play/add/more in the web interface. The button is no longer there on the Touch screen after the update. So as far as I know, say when I'm in the middle of a playlist, there's no way using the Touch interface to add another album to the end of that playlist; instead, I can only start playing that album as a new playlist instead of whatever's playing right now. Is that right, or am I missing how to do this in the new version?
  • Mnyb
    • Feb 2006

instead of going into each almbums tracklist.

Hold you finger on the album after a couple of seconds a context menu pops up with choices like "add to end" and " play next " etc the same cane be done atvthe track level to.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
    Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
    iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Comment

Working...