PDA

View Full Version : Pandora with Default interface

eschurr
2011-08-14, 12:10
I know this is a simple question and I'm sorry for clogging the forum with one, but I can't figure it out.

I just switched to the Default interface from Fishbone (my favorite!) because the latest upgrade no longer supports Fishbone. :) I can't figure out how to play Pandora from my Squeezebox anymore. Under "My apps" it says "App Gallery," and if I click on that I get a separate interface (something I find confusing) and Pandora appears in there, under "my apps," but I can't figure out how to get to my stations and play them.

Help, please

aubuti
2011-08-14, 12:16
Is "App Gallery" the _only_ thing listed under "My Apps"? If you have already "installed" the Pandora app then Pandora should also be listed under "My Apps". If you click on Pandora then your first option is "Your Stations".

Fyi, the "other interface" to which you get redirected when you choose "App Gallery" is mysqueezebox.com. You have to use mysqueezebox.com to "install" any of the apps such as Pandora. After that you don't need it as long as you are using a local Squeezebox Server on your pc or NAS.

eschurr
2011-08-14, 12:25
thank you.

App Gallery is the only thing listed under "my apps" in the Default interface.

in mysqueezebox.com, it appears that Pandora is an installed app for me. the only button i see is "uninstall," which implies that it is installed. and it indicates that I'm a premium member.

??

aubuti
2011-08-14, 12:59
On mysb.com, is Pandora listed under the My Apps tab? (ie, not only under the App Gallery tab).

Have you double-checked to confirm that your mysb.com credentials are entered in SBS? Look on the mysb.com tab in SBS Settings. I would think that you wouldn't need to re-enter them just because you changed skins, but that's the first place I would check.

eschurr
2011-08-14, 13:47
I think they are all there. My account is listed and it's set for "enabled" and "display on home menu."

??

aubuti
2011-08-14, 14:07
I think they are all there. My account is listed and it's set for "enabled" and "display on home menu."
That's mysb.com. What about your mysb.com credentials on your Squeezebox Server (Settings > mysqueezebox.com)????

eschurr
2011-08-14, 14:30
Bingo! that did it. I don't know why i had to change that when i switched interfaces, but that did the trick.

thanks so much for your help. I love this forum!