PDA

View Full Version : LastFM broken for all Squeezebox devices

swayzak
2011-07-31, 00:28
Hi

For several days LastFM has been broken.

On the Boom, if playing LastFM station the 4 arrowed selection button on remote becomes unresponsive.

Normally selecting the right pointing arrow would allow me to love the track.

On the Duet contoller, attempting to "love" the track just gives the message "Empty".

Anyone know what's going on here ?

Thanks

PS This is via mysb.com or squeezecentre

PPS Scrobbling appears to be working though

swayzak
2011-07-31, 05:49
Am I alone with this problem ?

It would be really helpful to know if others are / aren't affected.

Mnyb
2011-07-31, 09:34
Did not last fm just changed their offer so that only paying members can listen on a squeezebox ?
your sig says youa re in UK wich is good then it should work.

however mysb.com is nowdays stricter so a person like me can not just set my mysb.com country to UK ;) anymore, like i used to. it does some kind of geo ip to figure where you are, maybe this can be a problem for legit users too.

pallfreeman
2011-07-31, 10:29
I just had a fiddle with the GF's Boom, playing from a local SBS. It scrobbles the tracks OK, but hitting the "+" button on the remote, instead of giving me the "Love Track" prompt, instead removes the track from the playlist! There seems to be something odd going on here.

On the Radio, I also see the "Empty" popup, but the track is "Loved" OK.

swayzak
2011-07-31, 11:32
Did not last fm just changed their offer so that only paying members can listen on a squeezebox ?
your sig says youa re in UK wich is good then it should work.

however mysb.com is nowdays stricter so a person like me can not just set my mysb.com country to UK ;) anymore, like i used to. it does some kind of geo ip to figure where you are, maybe this can be a problem for legit users too.

They changed to subscription-only back in May.

This abnormal behavior has only been past few days/weeks.