PDA

View Full Version : Can't access items on BBC Radio 4 Extra playlist

ng1412
2011-07-21, 10:05
Anyone know why I can't access the items on the playlist for BBC Radio 4 Extra? Each time I select one of the files it comes back with an error message "403 Forbidden" then a URL for the BBC.

I am dying to listen to Hancocks Half Hour and Yes Minister in the evenings and I can't so any help would be very welcome!

Triode
2011-07-21, 10:20
Anyone know why I can't access the items on the playlist for BBC Radio 4 Extra? Each time I select one of the files it comes back with an error message "403 Forbidden" then a URL for the BBC.

I am dying to listen to Hancocks Half Hour and Yes Minister in the evenings and I can't so any help would be very welcome!

How are you selecting these streams - is it via a plugin? If so can you confirm which menus you are using?

ng1412
2011-07-21, 10:41
I am not sure - I am new to this! Got the radio yesterday and selected Radio 4 extra from the search facility on the Home menu.

Triode
2011-07-21, 11:41
I am not sure - I am new to this! Got the radio yesterday and selected Radio 4 extra from the search facility on the Home menu.

Afraid I don't know about that menu. Radio 4 Extra via my plugins looks to be working - you could try that if you are interested in listen again facilities. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Applet Installer and select BBC Radio to install on your radio if you want to do this. It should add a new menu entry in the Internet Radio menu.