PDA

View Full Version : No time or date displayed when switched off?

Maciej
2011-06-18, 04:51
Hi All,

I was looking around this and other forums in relation to my SB Classic but could not find the solution.
My SB does not show anymore time or date when switched off. I checked several times the settings to make sure that itís set to show time and date when switched off, disconnected and connected again, change the brightness and nothing had worked. Any ideas?

Thanks for help

Maciej

bitstopjoe
2011-06-18, 05:25
I "assume" you have checked to make sure the time is correct on your PC?

When I set up a SB Radio for my mom a few months ago, no time. I went upstairs to her PC and adj. the time ( it was way off) and still no time on the SB.. BUT an hr or so later it must have syncd and all has been ok since...

Maciej
2011-06-18, 07:21
I "assume" you have checked to make sure the time is correct on your PC?

When I set up a SB Radio for my mom a few months ago, no time. I went upstairs to her PC and adj. the time ( it was way off) and still no time on the SB.. BUT an hr or so later it must have syncd and all has been ok since...

Hi,
Precisely the same time as on my other devices and clocks!...weird seem to be so easy but looking around some people had same problem and no one came up with the idea what might caused this?

aubuti
2011-06-18, 07:33
See the response to the other thread you started today on the same topic. The SB3 needs to be connected to a server (either your pc running SBS or mysqueezebox.com) to show the time. If it is connected to SBS (with the computer running, that is) or mysqueezebox.com and it's still not showing the time, check the brightness level on the SB3.

Maciej
2011-06-18, 10:08
See the response to the other thread you started today on the same topic. The SB3 needs to be connected to a server (either your pc running SBS or mysqueezebox.com) to show the time. If it is connected to SBS (with the computer running, that is) or mysqueezebox.com and it's still not showing the time, check the brightness level on the SB3.

Thank you and my apology for starting the thread twice, I will delete this one.
Thanks for help