PDA

View Full Version : New forum section proposal

ralphpnj
2011-05-18, 08:51
After being member of this forum for several years now and reading many many posts i think that it's now time for new forum section dedicated to the countless problems so many people experience when using Apple and Mac products and software with high resolution files. For example getting iTunes to recognize flac files, getting SBS to play high resolution Apple lossless files and many other of the seemingly endless problems I've read about in trying to get Macs to deal with high resolution audio files.

Proposed title for the new section: Bad Apples

Phil Leigh
2011-05-18, 11:34
after being member of this forum for several years now and reading many many posts i think that it's now time for new forum section dedicated to the countless problems so many people experience when using apple and mac products and software with high resolution files. For example getting itunes to recognize flac files, getting sbs to play high resolution apple lossless files and many other of the seemingly endless problems i've read about in trying to get macs to deal with high resolution audio files.

Proposed title for the new section: Bad apples

rotflmao

magiccarpetride
2011-05-18, 12:27
After being member of this forum for several years now and reading many many posts i think that it's now time for new forum section dedicated to the countless problems so many people experience when using Apple and Mac products and software with high resolution files. For example getting iTunes to recognize flac files, getting SBS to play high resolution Apple lossless files and many other of the seemingly endless problems I've read about in trying to get Macs to deal with high resolution audio files.

Proposed title for the new section: Bad Apples

Yeah, Apple sucks when it comes to audio (but so do all other proprietary systems; as Squeezebox Touch had amply demonstrated, the only way to do digital audio properly is by using a community-based open source technology).