PDA

View Full Version : My setup

rgro
2011-04-08, 14:54
Speakers are on the other side of the room, Vortexbox is on the 2nd shelf up from the bottom. Touch display is off due to Soundcheck mods applied. The CDP rarely gets used any more....

Ooops....meant to post in Touch photos section.

gimme2it
2011-04-10, 12:05
thanks for the post rgro.
by the way, what is that display next to the touch?

Daverz
2011-04-10, 12:40
Is the monitor hooked up to the Vortexbox? Just curious how the artwork is displayed.

rgro
2011-04-10, 20:09
Is the monitor hooked up to the Vortexbox? Just curious how the artwork is displayed.

That's an iPad running iPeng. Sweet, huh?

agillis
2011-04-11, 08:39
Yeah I have seen a lot of really cool wall and table mounts for iPads. iPads are rapidly becoming the best option for controlling your SqueezeBox.

rgro
2011-04-11, 12:16
Yeah I have seen a lot of really cool wall and table mounts for iPads. iPads are rapidly becoming the best option for controlling your SqueezeBox.

You won't get any argument from me! It's really awesome...so nice to be able to see the art and track info, now, from my listening post. Only drawback is that, just as an SB controller, it is a bit pricey. Fortunately, though, it has a few other capabilities.....

BTW, Andrew...your VBA rocks! It's never gone down once other than the few times I've had to shut it off to move it.