PDA

View Full Version : Stopping automatic update request

macsteele
2011-04-03, 08:28
Hi;

I have an older squeezebox using a slightly older slimserver software version. I updated in December to the newest software version but it did not "load" the music even after re-scanning multiple times.

So I reverted back to the older version and it is working great---though it still does not show all the artwork associated with albums but...

However what happens every night when my computer is shutting down (set automatically) is the log off process gets interuppted by slimserver asking if I want to update..

Any idea how to get this to stop so the computer can shut down?
Also is the newest slimserver update "fixed"

Thanks

mac

pski
2011-04-05, 18:38
Hi;

I have an older squeezebox using a slightly older slimserver software version. I updated in December to the newest software version but it did not "load" the music even after re-scanning multiple times.

So I reverted back to the older version and it is working great---though it still does not show all the artwork associated with albums but...

However what happens every night when my computer is shutting down (set automatically) is the log off process gets interuppted by slimserver asking if I want to update..

Any idea how to get this to stop so the computer can shut down?
Also is the newest slimserver update "fixed"

Thanks

mac

Settings/advanced/automatic updates?