PDA

View Full Version : Novaplanet: problem solved!



Meshoulam, Arnon
2004-09-19, 11:03
Should that be a bug - fix double http:// entries as part of the
parsing?

Arnon

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
[mailto:discuss-bounces (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com] On Behalf Of Pascal
Forget
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 11:07 PM
To: discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Novaplanet: problem solved!

Novaplanet: problem solved!
Ok, I had a problem with a single web radio that could not play... I
discovered with the web interface that the radio was playing as
"http://http://217.71.214.37:8000" - notice the double "http:".

I opened the the .pls file with BBEdit: it was correctly recorder as
"http://217.71.214.37:8000". I changed the address with
"217.71.214.37:8000" and it started playing- with the correct address,
"http://217.71.214.37:8000" (with one "http://") appearing in the web
interface.

The weird thing is that all the other web radios where playing
correctly, and that I changed the .pls in iTunes a few times before.
Another factor, I forced a "rescan" of the database, but I don't think
it was the solution.

Thanks for your help.