PDA

View Full Version : Strange entrys in Slim Music Cache

Beesley, S
2004-09-13, 11:46
I changed my library options a couple of days ago to treat multi-disc albums as one album. It may be unrelated, but since then I am seeing strange things. If I now click browse Genres and then select "no genre", I am seeing most if not all of my collection - they also seem to be appearing under the right Genre's. I am clearing the cache and trying again now...

Beesley, S
2004-09-13, 12:28
I've done some more digging. I have changed the option back to single disk and cleared the cache. I still have the same problem.
- I have ~ 300 songs appearing in "No Genre". If I look at these, they have a Genre and also appear in the correct Genre section.
- Within the browse Genre section, if I select a valid Genre, sometimes nothing is happening and sometimes the detailed list is appearing.

----- Original Message -----
To: Slim Devices Discussion
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 7:46 PM
Subject: [slim] Strange entrys in Slim Music Cache

I changed my library options a couple of days ago to treat multi-disc albums as one album. It may be unrelated, but since then I am seeing strange things. If I now click browse Genres and then select "no genre", I am seeing most if not all of my collection - they also seem to be appearing under the right Genre's. I am clearing the cache and trying again now...