PDA

View Full Version : Napster - can't see my music library

slimfast
2011-02-09, 09:44
I'm running 7.5.1 on a QNAP server though I see the same problem if I connect directly to mysqueezebox.com so I don't think it's related to the specific server hardware.

Basically, although I can play all the Napster 'radio stations' and their themed playlists, my own music library is empty.

I can access my music library on the PC via Napster's own website interface so it is there, it's just that my Squeezeboxes can't see it.

When I originally had the problem I could see 5 or 6 artists out of probably 20-30 in the library ... so I cleared and rebuilt the whole Napster library in case there was some sort of corruption. Now I've added back in a few artists, nothing is showing on the Squeezebox at all.

aubuti
2011-02-09, 10:11
Where are you located? There have been many issues since Nov/Dec with Napster API. Most (but not all) have been resolved in the US, but there are still some big problems elsewhere.

There are several threads on the topic, as well as a few open bugs. Search on "Napster" and you will find more information than can be summarized here.