PDA

View Full Version : need advice.

lucky1332
2011-02-09, 05:46
Hi, i am new to this so am in need of some advice.
First am i right in thinking that this system needs to be connected to my pc or can it act as a stand alone unit and be feed from a cd, radio, itouch etc.
Also i would like to have ceiling mounted speakers with the possibilty of a wall mounted control unit, but would i need one for each room or a box for each room. Idealy i am tryig to have speakers in 3 rooms with the possibilty of speakers in the garden. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be apprechiated. Thanks.

garym
2011-02-09, 06:19
Hi, i am new to this so am in need of some advice.
First am i right in thinking that this system needs to be connected to my pc or can it act as a stand alone unit and be feed from a cd, radio, itouch etc.
Also i would like to have ceiling mounted speakers with the possibilty of a wall mounted control unit, but would i need one for each room or a box for each room. Idealy i am tryig to have speakers in 3 rooms with the possibilty of speakers in the garden. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be apprechiated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. check your other post for an answer. p.s. the approach around here is to not cross post. That is, choose the "best" forum for your question and post in only that forum. Most users here can see ALL the forum posts very easily so even if you post in a forum which maybe wasn't appropriate, someone will answer you. Multiple posts just gets messy.

lucky1332
2011-02-09, 07:19
Hi, sorry i wasnt sure which was the best place to put my question, Thanks.

garym
2011-02-09, 07:20
Hi, sorry i wasnt sure which was the best place to put my question, Thanks.

no problem! After you review the other post answers, let us know what questions you still have.