PDA

View Full Version : 7.5.3: Rhapsody issue and can't connect to MySB

ajkidle
2011-01-29, 11:45
Running 7.5.3. Rhapsody suddenly does not work for any of my players. (Was working earlier today with 7.5.3.) I tried switching things over to MySB rather than running it through my VortexBox -- 2 weird things happened.

1 - The SB3 gives me the error "Can't find address for mysqueezebox.com"
2 - My Boom will connect to MySB.com and then Rhapsody works. Switch back to the VortexBox and it's broken again.

Pandora works fine, as always, so it can't be that my VortexBox is somehow disconnected from the internet. Anyone else having problems? It's almost like my VortexBox is getting in the way of Rhapsody, which is really weird.

ghostrider
2011-01-29, 16:57
It was down completely earlier today. The Rhapsody client wouldn't even connect. Now it's skipping songs in playlists and cutting others off before they finish.

rgro
2011-01-29, 17:19
It was down completely earlier today. The Rhapsody client wouldn't even connect. Now it's skipping songs in playlists and cutting others off before they finish.

Was playing music from Rhaposdy on my Touch for a good 3 1/2 hours late this morning/into the afternoon (west coast US) and had no skipping, cutoffs or interruptions whatsoever.