PDA

View Full Version : Accessing Context Menu on SqueezePlay

garym
2011-01-16, 09:13
I'm drawing a blank on how to access the context menu on certain items in SqueezePlay (running on my laptop). I know in the past, I went to SETTINGS > CHOOSE PLAYER and did something like right click, etc. on "CHOOSE PLAYER" (can't recall) and a menu popped up that allowed me to add CHOOSE PLAYER to my home menu. I was recently attempting to do the same thing with Pandora (from MY APPS > PANDORA) but nothing seemed to work.

What am I missing. Running SQUEEZEPLAY 7.6 beta on a Windows laptop.

bluegaspode
2011-01-16, 09:38
Not every item has a context menu (like all Apps under MyApps)

garym
2011-01-16, 09:41
Not every item has a context menu (like all Apps under MyApps)

aha! Thanks. But even where there is a context menu (like the way I added "CHOOSE PLAYER" to my home menu in the past), I can't recall how to access within SqueezePlay. When I did it, it was something very simple, like a right click, but nothing is working for me to access it again (on context menu for choose player for example), when I know I did this in the past (at least for that item).

kidstypike
2011-01-16, 10:13
aha! Thanks. But even where there is a context menu (like the way I added "CHOOSE PLAYER" to my home menu in the past), I can't recall how to access within SqueezePlay. When I did it, it was something very simple, like a right click, but nothing is working for me to access it again (on context menu for choose player for example), when I know I did this in the past (at least for that item).

Left-click and hold?

garym
2011-01-16, 10:18
Left-click and hold?

yep, that's it! Thought I'd tried that but must not have held long enough. Thanks.