PDA

View Full Version : mysqueezebox.com

roofus
2010-12-13, 10:09
hi all

is there a on going problem with mysqueezebox.com ?

i am working away so bought the boom with me before leaving loaded all my music up to mp3locker

internet works fine here BUT the boom works 1 minute and not the next
cant connect or just locks up

its not doing what is says on the box grrrrr

roofus
2010-12-14, 10:36
o and cant even log on to mysqueezebox.com on internet .is this happening to everyone who trys to log on to site??
someone help soon ..........before it gets launched out the window

RadioWillem
2010-12-14, 10:39
No probs here in Europe.

toby10
2010-12-14, 11:53
If you mean the player will not log in to MySB, try unplugging the player, reboot, try again.
If you mean you cannot log into the MySB web UI from a computer, try a different browser if you have one. IE, Fire Fox, Google Chrome, etc..
Sometimes one browser will allow you to log in when another browser does not.
MySB web UI is working fine for me on US servers.

Deanorob
2010-12-19, 00:17
I'm having the same problem in as much as I can't sign into Mysqueezebox.com. I give it all the relevant info but it won't let me in. Somebody please help!.

Mnyb
2010-12-19, 01:10
I'm having the same problem in as much as I can't sign into Mysqueezebox.com. I give it all the relevant info but it won't let me in. Somebody please help!.

Try logitechs official forum instead (dreadfull forum I know), if you want the attention from logitech there are very skilled people on this forum but no one has actual access to the mysb.com servers.

That can only be fixed by logitech, also call their customer support.

That said website and login works from Sweden .

There are several data centers It used to be 3 but I think there are more of them nowdays.

So important info for logitech is.

Which country ?

If in US where ( there are several US data centers) ?

What is your ISP ? Sometimes server changes don't propagate properly trough your ISP's DNS servers or other issuses that could be at that end.
There have been cases when people using the same ISP is unable to connect

They tweet important messages (so they say) But the tweet channel is heavily abused as a support resource ? soo it's not easy to wade trough the noise.

http://twitter.com/mysqueezebox

garym
2010-12-19, 06:07
if you haven't tried this yet, turn off your computer and your SB players (unplug?), then reboot your router (unplug then replug and let fully start up). Then plugin your SB player.

RadioWillem
2010-12-19, 06:27
I just had issues connecting MySB.com with the squeezebox.
It seems everything is working now again.