PDA

View Full Version : Bigger remote for Touch ?

praganj
2010-11-15, 15:40
Remote for Touch is much smaller and less comfortable than the remote for SB Classic.

Are they any other options ?

I know that there is iPeng and remote for Android, but i just want to have big comfortable remote with buttons.

I just want to press "play" and some other buttons in more comfortable way :)

garym
2010-11-15, 16:32
Remote for Touch is much smaller and less comfortable than the remote for SB Classic.

Are they any other options ?

I know that there is iPeng and remote for Android, but i just want to have big comfortable remote with buttons.

I just want to press "play" and some other buttons in more comfortable way :)

use the classic remote. the classic/transporter remote I THINK work also for Touch.

cjfreitag
2010-11-15, 17:50
The Logitech Harmony One universal remote (which I was already using for my home theatre setup) works really well with the Touch.

One remote to rule them all!

amcluesent
2010-11-16, 02:27
>I THINK work also for Touch.<

It does, as does the tiddly one from Boom/Radio accessory pack.

toby10
2010-11-16, 04:21
You can also buy any IR learning remote and individually program each of the Touch's remote buttons you wish to utilize.
If you currently have an AVR remote you are familiar with (and like) these are often learning remotes as well.

Learning Remote = program each button separately, only program buttons needed, takes time to program initially

Programmable Remote = enter a code that already has all buttons programmed, all buttons programmed automatically (but can work against you), initial setup is a breeze

But few Programmable remotes have the SqueezeBox codes.