PDA

View Full Version : Rearrange music on Squeezebox Server

igeorge
2010-10-29, 20:02
Hi there,

I have a problem with the way my music is displayed on Squeezebox Server. Previously I had multiple albums displayed as one album. Now I have songs from each of those albums displayed individually.

My question is how do I go about changing the display options for albums in the Squeezebox Server?

Thanks for your help

Cheers,
Isaacs

JJZolx
2010-10-29, 22:26
I have a problem with the way my music is displayed on Squeezebox Server. Previously I had multiple albums displayed as one album. Now I have songs from each of those albums displayed individually.

My question is how do I go about changing the display options for albums in the Squeezebox Server?

The only way that happens is when the file tagging causes it. If you have either multiple albums incorrectly joined together as one, or if you have individual tracks appearing as separate albums, then there's something wrong with your file tagging. None of the server options should be cause that behavior.

Wirrunna
2010-10-30, 14:25
igeorge, on the web display, go to Settings, My Music, and check what is selected for the Compilations options and the Group Discs.

I think the default changed between releases a while ago, so if the display changed and you haven't been changing the tags, this may explain why.

pski
2010-10-31, 14:32
igeorge, on the web display, go to Settings, My Music, and check what is selected for the Compilations options and the Group Discs.

I think the default changed between releases a while ago, so if the display changed and you haven't been changing the tags, this may explain why.

zactly!