PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about Touch

praganj
2010-10-25, 03:32
Hi,

I Have SBT since few days. With Teddy ps and after applying all "Soundcheck" mods (thanks Souncheck !!!) the sound using digital output is gorgeous :) :) :), much better than with SB3.

I was very happy using SB3 and in some way i am missing few SB3 features.

1. In SB3 when i was listening to one track, then when i pressed "right" button it was immediately the option "Add to favorites" and with another button push track was added to favorites. In SBT i have to press "+", scroll through menus, choose "add favourites", than again the first availble menu point is cancel and i have to scroll to add to fav...

Very complicated. Anybody know the simpler and faster way to add tracks to favorites ?

2. Display is not so good readable as SB3, i have already black wallpaper, higher contarst, there is only text, but it is still to small for me (i am sitting 3m apart). Any chance to change it ? I don't want to use ipeng ...

3. I loved the green analogue vu meters in SB3. There is a vu meter in SBT, but as a screen option, not as a screensaver.(actually why ???) I can change from "text" screen to "screen + cover" or "vu metter" by touching the screen, but how to do it when i am sitting on the sofa ?

4. The reaction of rc when changing volume is slower than in SB3. Any chance to change it ?

Cheers, Tomek :)

kidstypike
2010-10-25, 04:05
3. I loved the green analogue vu meters in SB3. There is a vu meter in SBT, but as a screen option, not as a screensaver.(actually why ???) I can change from "text" screen to "screen + cover" or "vu metter" by touching the screen, but how to do it when i am sitting on the sofa ?

Cheers, Tomek :)

Press the Now Playing button on the remote to scroll through the various screens.