PDA

View Full Version : Album Display, Help

souwalker
2010-10-22, 17:56
Hi

I did something this morning to the Touch when I played some music and now the album display is not showing when the file is being played. Can't work out what I did. The album art was displaying since August. It's there when I look at the 'Album' list but when I play the CD, the album art does not display anymore.

Any clues?

Thanks
Patrick

souwalker
2010-10-23, 05:56
Ok. I did more searches and I found out I need to touch the screen once while the file is playing to bring back the album art.

Now I cannot remember the following:

In Album search, I see all my albums. I press the album art on the screen and I to another page where Touch displays all the songs in the album. I cannot remember if that screen had any album art. I know if I touch the 1st song, when it plays, the album art appears but I cannot remember if the album art appears when Touch displays all the songs in the album.

Rgds
Pat

aubuti
2010-10-23, 06:15
it doesn't. would be kind of a waste of space to see the same album art repeated for every track.

souwalker
2010-10-23, 17:00
it doesn't. would be kind of a waste of space to see the same album art repeated for every track.

Thanks and agree :-)

Rgds

JJZolx
2010-10-23, 17:36
Ok. I did more searches and I found out I need to touch the screen once while the file is playing to bring back the album art.

In the settings you can disable as many of the other Now Playing screens as you like. If you eliminate all but the artwork and text screen then it can't be changed accidentally.

Settings > Screen > Now Playing > Now Playing Views

souwalker
2010-10-24, 16:15
In the settings you can disable as many of the other Now Playing screens as you like. If you eliminate all but the artwork and text screen then it can't be changed accidentally.

Settings > Screen > Now Playing > Now Playing Views

Thanks. Will do.
Rgds
Patrick