PDA

View Full Version : main menu order in Squeezeplay

wenkman
2010-08-28, 01:36
Hi there!

I have installed "Server Power Control" for my Squeezeplay to shut down my WinXP Server when and how I want. But the "Server Power Control" Plugin is listed in my Squeezeplay main menu right after "Extras" and I would rather like it to be at the end of the menu list.

So does anyone know how to change the order of the items in the main menu esp. for Squeezeplay?

Thanks!

JJZolx
2010-08-28, 01:48
So does anyone know how to change the order of the items in the main menu esp. for Squeezeplay?

The ability to change the order of Home menu items is possible in recent 7.6 versions of SqueezePlay.

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.6

wenkman
2010-08-28, 07:15
thanks. just downloaded the last nightly build ver 7.6, but I still don't find the menu option to change the order of the items in main menu. help!

wenkman
2010-08-28, 09:46
stupido. found out myself, just click and hold on the list item then "move up" or "move down"...

JJZolx
2010-08-28, 10:41
stupido. found out myself, just click and hold on the list item then "move up" or "move down"...

Whoops, I forgot to explain how it was done. I'm a little surprised you found it. Good one. There are also 'Move to top' and 'Move to bottom' if you want to move one a relatively long distance.