PDA

View Full Version : iPeng for Android devices

Friedl58
2010-08-05, 03:45
Supposed, the numbers of sold android devices increases rapididly, is there a chance that iPeng will be released as an Android version too ?

pippin
2010-08-05, 04:07
Supposed, the numbers of sold android devices increases rapididly, is there a chance that iPeng will be released as an Android version too ?

No.
I decided to support flattermann instead with SqueezeCommander. It's already somewhat similar (there will always be OS specifics) and IMHO the best Squeezebox App for Android it does have the most important features even today.
Over the course of time it will get a similar functionality as iPeng.

I believe in this case cooperation is the better approach.

flattermann
2010-08-05, 06:04
As pippin said, I'm cooperating with him to implement all iPeng features in SqueezeCommander.

Furthermore, there are several free apps for Android but I think SqueezeCommander is already the most feature-rich app. (Ok, I may be biased, so just try all available apps if you like...)

Friedl58
2010-08-05, 06:37
Brilliant guys, I didn't dare to hope that pippin will support flatterman. So finally, no matter which tablet pc one ones, there is a good application with similar or the same functionality for both systems, is available.

bwaldron
2010-08-05, 09:38
I use both of these apps, and they're both great and very well supported by their authors.