PDA

View Full Version : Can't open Web Control??

chenrikson
2010-07-20, 12:26
No problems in he past. I installed Squeezepad (which works but no album art??) and then tried to open the web control. Something opens, but it is a blue screen with the "Home" icon from iPeng. Very strange. I tried re-installing the server software -- didn't help. Note that the server works normally - but I can no longer open the web control.

Craig

EDit -- The error report says:

line 230 object expected 127.0.0.1:9000/
line 438 object doesn't support this property or method prototype5.js

Edit 2: After reboots of both player (Classic V3) and server I am now getting something like the web control - and it works, but it is in text form -- no pretty green screen! Hard to work with plugins this way!

pski
2010-07-20, 17:50
No problems in he past. I installed Squeezepad (which works but no album art??) and then tried to open the web control. Something opens, but it is a blue screen with the "Home" icon from iPeng. Very strange. I tried re-installing the server software -- didn't help. Note that the server works normally - but I can no longer open the web control.

Craig

EDit -- The error report says:

line 230 object expected 127.0.0.1:9000/
line 438 object doesn't support this property or method prototype5.js

Edit 2: After reboots of both player (Classic V3) and server I am now getting something like the web control - and it works, but it is in text form -- no pretty green screen! Hard to work with plugins this way!

Dunno. What is squeezepad?

chenrikson
2010-07-21, 06:04
Squeezepad is an iPad app that allows control of the receiver/classic/touch via wi=fi. Like iPeng, but bigger.

All is still working well -- but I am still unable to open web control -- even to the text version I discussed yeaterday. Should I try a total delete/reinstall of software?