PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

bornl
2010-07-13, 05:49
Hey there,

I need some simple help with how the main menu looks on a Squeezebox Boom.

Like this:

1. Music Scources
2. Internet Radio
3. Favorites
4. etc
5. etc
6. etc

Could you please list the correct menu listing (as I do not have a Boom) and please as fast as possible, as this is urgent.

Thank you very much,
Lars

HeavyB
2010-07-13, 06:30
There is no single main menu as it varies according to one's preferences and can be manipulated (customized) to suit your needs.

My main menu for instance consists of:
Now Playing
Music Folder
My squeezebox.com
Play lists
Favorites

The main menu for squeezebox.com is set to:
Now Playing
Favorites
Internet Radio
Podcast Player
My Apps
Settings
Connect to Squeezebox Server

toby10
2010-07-13, 06:50
Part of the problem is few people (I'd guess) leave the Boom menu's as they came from the factory.
Most users likely customize these menu's (add, delete, reorganize) to one's liking and preferences.
So my Boom's menu structure is likely very different than the Boom you are inquiring about. :(

iPhone
2010-07-13, 07:48
I believe the default 11 are:

Now Playing
Music Library
Internet Radio
My Apps
App Gallery
Favorites
Search
Extras
Alarm clock
Settings
Mysb.com

This is my Boom main menu and I believe I have not changed it. Hope that helps or is what you are looking for. But don't ask what the Controller default main menu looks like as I have completely customized my Controller.

bornl
2010-07-13, 09:00
Thank you very much, that's what I needed.

iPhone
2010-07-13, 10:14
Thank you very much, that's what I needed.

Glad I could help. Enjoy the Music!

darbelis12
2010-07-14, 07:42
Thanks i needed this to.
________
generic ambien (http://www.ambiengeneric.com/), zyrtec side effects (http://www.zyrtec10mg.net/zyrtec-side-effects.htm)

iPhone
2010-07-14, 07:54
Hey I have not checked this: Does anybody know if you do a Factory Reset if it restores the menus to the default? I would think it would since it is a "Factory" reset. If nobody knows for sure, I'll take my last menu item off and do one. Easy enough to put just one back, but again I am thinking FacReset would restore all menus to default.

snarlydwarf
2010-07-14, 10:46
Hey I have not checked this: Does anybody know if you do a Factory Reset if it restores the menus to the default? I would think it would since it is a "Factory" reset. If nobody knows for sure, I'll take my last menu item off and do one. Easy enough to put just one back, but again I am thinking FacReset would restore all menus to default.

Except on the Boom, all the menus are on the server... you'd have to delete the player from the server.