PDA

View Full Version : Radio stations missing

mrbumps
2010-07-09, 02:33
Hi All,

I have been using squeezebox servers and devices since the original Slimp3's.

I have been trying to listed to internet radio from the Oxford area in the UK, using the internet radio functions in the server, so this is device independent.

Looking down the list there is no Oxford, now I know the place exists physically as I have to drive there every day but where is it in the squeeze servers internet radio link?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

bpa
2010-07-09, 02:55
I think "areas" are unevenly defined - trying using the "Search" menu under Internet Radio and searching for "oxford"

mrbumps
2010-07-09, 03:00
yea I tried that but I get no results. Its very odd. Are you seeing results for Oxford if you enter that as a search?

mrbumps
2010-07-09, 03:05
Ok scratch that.

I found that if I enter the search pattern and click on search I get no results. But if I enter the search pattern and click on the magnifying glass to the right then I get a bunch of them. Daft I know but at least it works and I found what I was looking for.

Thanks

bpa
2010-07-09, 03:12
You can do the search from the SliMP3 itself.

You could also look at the Radiofeeds UK app as it is dedicated to UK and Ireland stations and can have some of the smaller community stations. It is not organised by area so again you will have to do a search under the Radiofeeds menu.

mrbumps
2010-07-09, 03:39
Great, thanks for the info