PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Add Last.fm to My Apps

dmwiley
2010-06-22, 11:44
After clicking configure, I get the following message:

Oops!
An error has occurred. We're working to fix the problem, thank you for your patience.

Yes, I follow the instructions for installation to the letter and yes, I have a Last.fm account. Contacted Logitech via email and the answer was a repeat of the installation instructions. Can someone help?

toby10
2010-06-22, 11:53
Your location may be the issue as Last.fm is not supported outside of the US and UK and Germany (there may be a couple other supported countries) for SB usage.
There are potential workarounds if you do reside outside of these supported countries.

dmwiley
2010-06-22, 11:54
I live in the USA. Sorry I neglected to mention that fact.

toby10
2010-06-22, 12:11
I live in the USA. Sorry I neglected to mention that fact.

Might just be a temporary glitch on MySB.

mherger
2010-06-23, 00:33
http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=16181 ?

dmwiley
2010-06-23, 07:31
After exchanging several emails with Logitech, this issue has been resolved. Not sure how they fixed it. The rep, who after securing my MAC addresses was able to duplicate my issue, finally suggested that I open a new account at mysqueezebox and try again. I declined. However, shortly thereafter, I checked My APPS on the account and on the units and Last.fm was there. I contacted the rep to offer thanks and accolades. He advised he turned it over to the engineers. Anyway, it's fixed.

Ikabob
2010-06-23, 08:44
After exchanging several emails with Logitech, this issue has been resolved. Not sure how they fixed it. The rep, who after securing my MAC addresses was able to duplicate my issue, finally suggested that I open a new account at mysqueezebox and try again. I declined. However, shortly thereafter, I checked My APPS on the account and on the units and Last.fm was there. I contacted the rep to offer thanks and accolades. He advised he turned it over to the engineers. Anyway, it's fixed.

It's great to read this post. So many many people do not report the positive successes they have had with Logitech support. I, too, have had great responses and an excellent relationship with Logitech. thanks for posting a POSITIVE! I'd like to see that more often!