PDA

View Full Version : Live music archives app question

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-16, 17:22
When I stream a show out of this app. I start from track #1 natuarally, but it just loops itself. Another words track just keeps repeating itself. I have to manually forward to the next song from the remote.

Anyone else notice this ? Anyway to fix in settings anywhere ? Or would this be a bug ? If bug how to report ?

update - show I just started actually stopped stream at end of first track. It did not continue to next track......ideas ?

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-17, 16:04
bump.....

anybody else having this problem ?
or know how to fix it ?

kc5f
2010-06-18, 05:42
I've noticed that if you go to the list of tracks and tell it to play, it will only play the highlighted track. I have to tell it to play when looking at the concert name to hear the entire concert. Could this be what you're running into?

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-18, 07:20
I've noticed that if you go to the list of tracks and tell it to play, it will only play the highlighted track. I have to tell it to play when looking at the concert name to hear the entire concert. Could this be what you're running into?
Basically yes. Once you pick a show I don't see a option on remote to start music from when show is highlighted. You have to highlight show you want>select that>then choose a track to start it playing. I like to choose track 1 so I can let the whole show play automatically. This is not the case. I select track 1, and it either stops playing at end of track, or repeats itself.

So I should be able to highlight show>then start playing it without entering set list screen ? Is that possible ? How do I do that ? So far that does not seem possible when I use remote. What are other people doing to click on first track to listen to show in it's entirety, or at least so each track starts automatically one after another ?

Suggestions, ideas welcome.......

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-18, 07:26
OK looks like I got it. Highlight show>press right arrow button on remote>then show plays with whole set list in playlist continuously.

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-18, 07:37
They don't make reviewing playlist very easy though after you start show. If I start show initially with full playlist. You can left arrow back>select show to look at playlist>home button>select now playing. To continue show without interruption. Though if you want to look a set list again. pressing left arrow defaults you back to home screen this time.

Not the best set up. Any work around ?

kc5f
2010-06-18, 13:11
Not that I know of - I just listen to the concert straight through instead of trying to figure out how to build a playlist. There's probably a way, but I haven't figured it out!

devils.punchbowl
2010-06-19, 12:47
Does anyone know who created this app ? who do we contact to suggest app improvements ?