PDA

View Full Version : Why is there not a separate forum for Transporter?

Kellen
2010-06-09, 10:35
there are separates for the other individual offerings.

I know the audiophile forum kinda unofficially serves as a hang out for the transporter folk but I see plenty of transporter related topics tossed about throughout the various forums making it an exercise in futility to keep track of transporter specific topics.

It would seem to make much more sense, not to mention life easier, just to make a specific forum for the transporter, no?

iPhone
2010-06-09, 11:39
there are separates for the other individual offerings.

I know the audiophile forum kinda unofficially serves as a hang out for the transporter folk but I see plenty of transporter related topics tossed about throughout the various forums making it an exercise in futility to keep track of transporter specific topics.

It would seem to make much more sense, not to mention life easier, just to make a specific forum for the transporter, no?

Your not the first to ask this question and probably will not be the last.

Ask your Transporter questions in the Audiophile or General section (I use the Audiophile Section). All the old players don't have there own sections either, they use the General section. Yes I feel the Transporter is above this and should have its own section but at the same time it is probably the least produced number as far as players.