PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Sale (I hate rain)

youngml2009
2010-05-21, 12:15
Hello all. Due to some water damage to our home from the spring rains, I am unfortunately in the position of having to sell some of my Squeezebox radios. I absolutely love these devices, but have to sell them to help pay for the home repairs. I am selling a used SB Boom, Radio and Classic. I negotiated with my wife to keep two other SB Radios I have. I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments here over the past months, so I wanted to offer them here so that they can have a good home before posting on Ebay. If you're interested, please send me a private message. I will accept payment through Paypal so that your purchase is protected. Thanks.

tipsen
2010-05-21, 12:51
...I am unfortunately in the position of having to sell some of my Squeezebox radios...
- where in the whole wide world are these located?

youngml2009
2010-05-21, 13:25
My apologies. St. Louis, MO, USA.

MrSinatra
2010-05-21, 13:39
this thread would stand as exhibit A as to why a sales forum couldn't hurt.

copperstate
2010-05-22, 04:26
this thread would stand as exhibit A as to why a sales forum couldn't hurt.

One of the problems is that a sales forum would (most likely) need a lot of man power to be moderated properly (imho).

Mnyb
2010-05-22, 04:38
One of the problems is that a sales forum would (most likely) need a lot of man power to be moderated properly (imho).

Yes every sales forum is filled with scammers, it's must an actual line of work in some poor countries, when you get promoted from "internet add clicker" .