PDA

View Full Version : Logitech site won't let me buy!

Furry
2010-05-08, 11:10
I'm trying to buy a Touch from the Logitech site (UK).

I selected the Touch, added it to my basket, logged on to my account, it displayed my account information, complete with my phone number.

I then clicked 'continue'. It then cleared that field, asked me to enter a phone number (10 digits, without spaces, even though we actually have at least 11-digit numbers here in the UK, with the leading '0'), which I did, after which it did the same thing again. It kept insisting it needed the number, which I kept giving it.

I can't get past this screen.

Maybe I won't buy the product after all.

Has anyone else encountered this sort of thing?

Edit:

I managed to delete some spaces in the 'phone number (both the one that the site itself produced when auto-filling the field, from the account details it had for me, and some that weren't actually there), and proceeded to submitting the order.

But then, it wouldn't accept my payment. It also told me to press a 'secure payment' button that does not exist.

I give up.

Edit(2):

I tried to send Logitech a message via the site, about the above. Apart from presuming that I must be sending a message about a problem with a product, I was then asked to login. I entered my login details and it told me that they're not recognised.

The site is a joke.

Hugo_NAS
2010-05-08, 15:50
Same - I took the 0 off the front of my number - fairly easy to work out if they were to try and ring me.
Anoying though
Payment was fine for me.

Ordered a battery - no email saying when I might if ever see that tho :(

Hugo_NAS
2010-05-08, 15:50
Same - I took the 0 off the front of my number - fairly easy to work
out if they were to try and ring me.
Anoying though
Payment was fine for me.

Ordered a battery - no email saying when I might if ever see that tho
:(

--