PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Problem

mbowling
2010-04-18, 13:05
I'm having a Pandora problem when browsing stations on my Squeezebox Classic. When using the right arrow on the remote to browse the "Genre Stations" the Squeezebox display will become blank after drilling down so far in the Pandora menu. For example, when using the right arrow to select My Apps > Pandora > Genre Stations > Blues > Texas Blues > blank

When the blank screen appears the Squeezebox no longer responds to the remote control and I have to use the server (version 7.5) web interface to power off and on the Squeezebox. Has anyone else experienced this?

hausner
2010-12-25, 18:07
I observe the same problem on my SB. Reboot does not solve the problem. Have to log on to MySqueezeBox.com and use the remote to have the SB play something else.

ddresser
2010-12-29, 07:57
If you are having this problem, please go to the bugzilla site and vote for this bug.

h t t p://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=15510

The more people that vote, the more likely it is to get fixed.

I have the same issue. I can navigate to a station in Pandora using the knob, but if I press the knob to play, the boom screen goes blank. I can power the unit off and back on and start over. If I use the play button instead of pressing the knob, the station plays normally.

I have squeezeboxserver-7.5.2-31632 and my boom shows firmware 51.