PDA

View Full Version : US Squeezebox Website

iPhone
2010-04-07, 07:26
Is it just me or can nobody get to the Accessory and Online Order pages of the Logitech Squeezebox website?

The Touch is released. How does one order one from this website? Is one supposed to use the Logitech website? Then if so, yes that site is at least showing pages but when one clicks the buy button the Touch is out of stock. What is the deal with that? And if nothing else on the LogitechSqueezebox website the Accessory and Online Order pages could at least be hyperlinked to the Logitech WiFi Music Players page.

Wondering?

Squeezed_Rotel
2010-04-07, 10:03
Is it just me or can nobody get to the Accessory and Online Order pages of the Logitech Squeezebox website?

The Touch is released. How does one order one from this website? Is one supposed to use the Logitech website? Then if so, yes that site is at least showing pages but when one clicks the buy button the Touch is out of stock. What is the deal with that? And if nothing else on the LogitechSqueezebox website the Accessory and Online Order pages could at least be hyperlinked to the Logitech WiFi Music Players page.

Wondering?

Same thing here, under "Buy Now", only "contact sales" and "sales FAQ" links work.

pski
2010-04-07, 11:52
A quick check of froogle.com shows all the major retailers indicating "on order" or "not released."

I assume a "buy" or "add to cart" button will be on the product page when it's ready to go..

p

pski
2010-04-07, 14:20
Follow the touch announcement "more info" link, then select the touch: "add to cart" appears.

P