PDA

View Full Version : When will the Touch be officially released?

dougwise
2010-04-05, 03:37
Now that the Final Four is almost done, when will the Touch be released? With this long of a delay, I can only imagine what it would have done to Slimdevices as far as straining the cash resources of a small company. I can only imagine there are also some interesting stories about the delay as well.

dennis55
2010-04-05, 10:42
dougwise,when they were producing and selling from USA
Slim and Co were a professional outfit ....who knew what customer satisfaction and loyalty were all about.
"those were the days!" :)

dennis

maggior
2010-04-05, 11:00
If you go to Amazon and look at the Touch, click on "2 new". There is a recently launched store in the Amazon market place called "The Deal Ninja" that supposedly has it in stock.

Sounds suspicious to me :-).

iPhone
2010-04-05, 12:04
Now that the Final Four is almost done, when will the Touch be released?

When and if you could answer that question, you would be the Forum Hero! Until then, you are going to have to wait as the rest of us because Logitech nor Slim Devices hint or speak of these things until they make the actual announcement.

Please see my Poll (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76494).

mlsstl
2010-04-05, 15:51
When and if you could answer that question, you would be the Forum Hero! Until then, you are going to have to wait as the rest of us because Logitech nor Slim Devices hint or speak of these things until they make the actual announcement.

Yup. Just wait.

Why would they care that they've irritated the daylights out of their best customers?

;-)