X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • durufle
    • Nov 2006

Player Freezing & SBS Issues?

Hello folks,

Hoping someone might be able to shed a little light on a problem I'm having.

I use a Squeezebox classic in my bedroom. I've noticed in the last month or two when I go to bed and try and put on some music that the response is usually terribly slow. I launch IPeng and it sees the Player (most of the time), but when I try to select some music things fall apart: Ipeng takes an incredibly long time to display an album or artist list, or when i'm viewing by "music folder", a directory. Eventually, if i'm patient enough, I'll be able to hit "Add" or "Play", but even after doing that, it can take up to several minutes to add or play. During this time, the player itself seems to be frozen. I cannot use the regular remote to navigate -- it stays stuck on whatever screen it was on.

During troubleshooting, when I experienced the problem I went over to the PC running SBS and tried to add or play a file from there. When I would try to hit up the web interface, I noticed that it took several minutes to load -- Firefox showed loading 127.0.0.1...

I've experience the problem on both an iMac running Snow Leopard and a PC running Windows 7 (64 bit). I'm running 7.4.2 - r30215.

I never used to have this problem going back several years. I have no idea whats going on here! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Working...