PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find server

Timbo22
2010-03-28, 15:26
Hi everyone,
Suddenly I cannot find my server page, my SB3 cannot contact the server. The control panel appears okay. Have deletsd and loaded latest 7.2 file but problem persists. Removed firewall no difference.
Hope someone can help,
Cheers,
Tim
Windows Xp, SB3 wired.

pski
2010-03-28, 15:39
Hi everyone,
Suddenly I cannot find my server page, my SB3 cannot contact the server. The control panel appears okay. Have deletsd and loaded latest 7.2 file but problem persists. Removed firewall no difference.
Hope someone can help,
Cheers,
Tim
Windows Xp, SB3 wired.

Is the XP machine wired to the same switch/router as the SB3? (Make sure neither is plugged-into the "internet" port.)

p

Timbo22
2010-03-29, 03:17
Is the XP machine wired to the same switch/router as the SB3? (Make sure neither is plugged-into the "internet" port.)

p

Hi there, thanks for the reply,. My router has an ethernet cable running to my PC and another to SB3

pski
2010-03-29, 13:30
Hi there, thanks for the reply,. My router has an ethernet cable running to my PC and another to SB3

On the SBS PC, open IE (or Firefox) and go to:

http://localhost:9000

Select:

Settings/advanced/security

Enter 127.0.0.1 in the allowed IP addresses field (block incoming connections should be "do not block") and click APPLY.

I've had a problem with 7.4.2 enforcing allowed IP addresses even when the option is off.

p

Timbo22
2010-03-30, 16:54
Thankyou for the replys it seems to be sorted now.
Tim.