Anyway to organize "All Songs" alphabetically?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gdg
    • Jul 2005

When I go to Artists in my Squeezebox 3 I get a list of albums and a play-list called "all songs". As it stands, "all songs" is a particularly useless feature since it just lists all the songs grouped by album (which is what I already have in the main menu). I'd like to be able to group the songs in this playlist alphabetically so that I can access various versions of the same tune in one place. Is there any way to set this up?
  • pski

Originally posted by gdg
    When I go to Artists in my Squeezebox 3 I get a list of albums and a play-list called "all songs". As it stands, "all songs" is a particularly useless feature since it just lists all the songs grouped by album (which is what I already have in the main menu). I'd like to be able to group the songs in this playlist alphabetically so that I can access various versions of the same tune in one place. Is there any way to set this up?
    You can "Search" the song title..

p

Comment

• Phil Meyer
      • Apr 2005

>I'd like to be
      >able to group the songs in this playlist alphabetically so that I can
      >access various versions of the same tune in one place. Is there any way
      >to set this up?

If you install CustomBrowse plugin, you'll find an alternative Song Information page, which includes a way to list all songs that have the same name.

Comment

Working...