Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kewe65
    • Jan 2006

Server does not see Duet Controller

I have a SB3, and the Duet (controller plus receiver).

The controller and sb server see the SB3, but they do not see the receiver. I've tried power cycling the receiver, and it goes through the lights cycle that complete its connection to the network.

In my router's admin panel i can see both SB3 and receiver are connected to the network just fine.

But something is preventing the controller and server from seeing the receiver as the 2nd player.
  • maggior
    • Dec 2006

Is it possible that the receiver (Duet) connected to squeezenetwork (or whatever they are calling it today)? If you go to the web page for your internal server, do you see the receiver listed? I believe if it is connected to squeezenetwork, the web page will still show the player with an indication that it is connected to squeezenetwork.

I think you can also log into squeezenetwork and see what players are connected there.

You mention that the lights cycle through on the receiver. In the end, does the light go out or appear dim white?
    Rich
    ---------
    Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
    Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
    http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

Comment

• kewe65
      • Jan 2006

it was not visible via mysqueezenetwork.com either.

i ended up calling tech support and the resolution was basically to reset the controller to factory settings and also resetting the receiver by holding the front button until it flashes red rapidly.

this allowed the controller to see the receiver and let me set it up again as though it was new.

now website, server and controller all have the receiver listed along with sb3

Comment

Working...