PDA

View Full Version : Duet, not seeing same content in my music as i do from web-remote

culdesac
2010-03-07, 09:45
Hello all

Installed my first Duet some day ago, looks good but a few issues. One is that on the Duet controller i dont see the same info on my recently scanned library (on Netgear NAS) that i see if i look from the remotecontrol view from the web. What i see on the Duet controller is the information from the previous scan, which had some incorrect tags on its files...i corrected them and rescanned, but the controller doesnt seem to have the updated list. Is there a way to refresh the controllers list? Ive tried to restart it but to no good.

Problem 2 i have is that mysqueezbox.com thinks my receiver is offline, even if its not. The connection to internet is ok since i can play internet radio. Any suggestions?

tia/jm

toby10
2010-03-07, 09:58
Problem 2 i have is that mysqueezbox.com thinks my receiver is offline, even if its not. The connection to internet is ok since i can play internet radio. Any suggestions?

tia/jm

If you are playing radio while your player is on SBS server then MySB.com will properly show your player is "disconnected", this is expected and normal.

MySB.com will show your player as "connected" when you actually connect that player to MySB.com.

culdesac
2010-03-07, 11:56
Ok that make sense i guess. So next stupid question, how do i connect to mysqueezbox.com? Under Advanced->Network i got a menu item "Switch to Mysb..com" but nothing happens when i choose that.

Regarding my first question, its actually like this: It shows artists under Artists, albums under Albums etc, (even tho not from last scan) but further clicks in to a particular artist/album just responds "Empty". So i cant play anything from the controller as it is now.

toby10
2010-03-07, 12:09
Ok that make sense i guess. So next stupid question, how do i connect to mysqueezbox.com? Under Advanced->Network i got a menu item "Switch to Mysb..com" but nothing happens when i choose that.

Regarding my first question, its actually like this: It shows artists under Artists, albums under Albums etc, (even tho not from last scan) but further clicks in to a particular artist/album just responds "Empty". So i cant play anything from the controller as it is now.

I don't use a Duet so I can't help you much.

You should be able to switch to MySB from that menu, not sure why that wouldn't work. Maybe your player cannot see the internet to perform the switch?

From the SBS web UI go to Extras > Music Source > MySB.com
see if that switches properly.

I presume you have your MySB login credentials in SBS > Settings > MySqueezeBox.com?

Do you have any Apps installed in My Apps? Do they work (play) on SBS?